At Austin Medical Design, we recognize our clients’ needs and provide them with exceptional product development support throughout the entire developmental process. Our primary objective is to help you bring your exciting new ideas to the healthcare industry in a safe, reliable, and cost effective manner.
Throughout the process, our team of dedicated professionals will guide your new product through all stages of development; from concept, through the design process, engineering and prototyping, and finally into production.
Our strategic alliances provide the following services in support of the development of new medical products:
Design, Development & Manufacturing:
- Design specification
- 3D CAD layout and piece-part design
- Material selection
- Parts and assembly documentation
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Rapid prototyping & tooling
- Design verification & process validation
- Sterile packaging and labeling
- FDA 510(k) submissions
- Patents and trademarks
- Scalable manufacturing
- Distribution channels
Developing new products from concept through product launch
- Managing the sterilization and biocompatibility process
- Regulatory procedures which include GMP and QSR
- Maintaining product files and documentation to comply with quality standards
Please contact us today to find out how we can help you bring your new and exciting medical products to the market quickly and reliably.